Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dead End Path - Blind Faith LP

The first thing we wanted to post about is something we can't stop listening to for the last couple of weeks. I saw Dead End Path a few months ago with Bane and Defeater in Dallas. They really struck me when I saw them and the vocals were really cool and interesting. It took me quite awhile to order this, but I just happened to be on the Triple B webstore ordering Give - I Am Love and Disengage - Expressions (future posts) so I thought I'd pick this up to.



This is such a great record. There are a few tracks that get a little too moshtastic for my tastes, but overall, it is a super solid album. I can't wait to see this band again at Chaos in Tejas in June.

The color I picked up was called cotton candy, but it's mostly just pink. It's actually a really cool looking record as I haven't had many splatter prints in the past.



This is also my first gatefold cover and except for production sake, I can't really understand the need for this. It's just another picture of the band, but I guess it's cool.



And the back cover...


The insert to the album is really big and pretty cool. Just more really good production on this thing, which is something Triple B obviously knows how to do. This side is another group photo.


The other side is the lyrics sheet and since this LP is 10 tracks and none of these songs are really short, it's nice to not have them crammed on a single page.


And that's it. I hope everyone enjoyed the first post. Listen to the show if you can and support hardcore. Head over to www.triple-brecords.com to grab a copy of this and all of their great releases.

Get PUMPED!!! Next post is going to be about a couple of great releases from Archaia Press. Jim Henson's The Storyteller and Rust: A Visitor In The Fiend. And for those not into comics, we have plenty more hardcore vinyl to show off.

1 comment:

  1. Nice record...I want to know what the f**k the cover image has to do with the inside spreads. Dig the B&W funeral photos though.

    ReplyDelete